1. Visit Theatre square– Christmas season one of the most wonderful times to visit Klaipėda. Cozy Christmas market on theatre square with lovely smell of a Christmas tree and the lovely sound of Christmas music - perfect winter experience!
2. Take self-guided walking tour – There's no better way to explore a new city than on foot, where you can take in the sights, sounds, scents, and scenery first-hand. Grab free site seeing map at tourism information center and have a nice walk.
3. Walk along the Dane River bank– This is one amazing places filled with beautiful scenery, nature sites, architecture and people. It is easy to spend some time people watching and enjoying.
4. Explore Klaipėda “culture walk"– Creepy Black Ghost, magical mouse, gentleman cat is only few sculptures which you can find in Klaipėda! Check them all!
5. Go Dancing – On Thursdays in very center of the town, at Klaipėda etno culture centre, you can join free Lithuanian folk dance lessons, there you will get an opportunity to know local traditions or even “travel in time”.
6. Free concerts, workshop, work outs - all year around in Klaipėda is organized different free workshops, concerts or work outs, just check on Klaipėda tourism information centre website what gonna happened during your stay in Klaipėda and get your dose of entertainments.